Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

The lockdown

 On Tuesday 🌃 I was🦼down in the living room eating🧆 and watching the 📺. Then an⚠️ came up on the  📺 and said “it is level 4”. When I heard about it I felt 😭. When we were in lockdown, me and my brother did a lot of things like makingDagger on JoyPixels with dad's🛠️s.  Outside with my mum were playing masters with my old, old as goal and my mum through the 🏀 and it hit the top of the goal and the ⭕ fell off and we couldn't play anymore😡. The next day of lockdown me and my mum and brother made a 🪵⛪ right down our bank. When I had nothing to do Mum said “🥍with the lego.” So I did. Then I got a awesome 💡, I could sort out all of the lego into 🏳️‍🌈 because the lego was a big, big mess.  


6 comments:

  1. Hi Leah, what exciting and creative projects you are doing at home with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah, cool emoji story!
    Love that you are keeping busy and getting outside and doing fun stuff.
    I look forward to hearing about what else you've been up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah! I like your emoji story. It sounds like you are having a nice time with your family. Our basketball hoop fell over in the wind the other day and broke too so we are using it as a post for our badminton net instead! My kids should sort their Lego as well...how did you sort the different coloured pieces?

    ReplyDelete